Re: DSC Wireless Smoke Reporting incorrectly

Mark Leuck wrote:
> <mikesus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > I have a DSC Power 632.  It is set to automatically send Contact ID.  I
> > set up the smoke for zone type 88. When testing, it triggers a fire
> > zone locally, but the CS is getting a burg signal.   Am I missing
> > something?
>
> 1. You do not have it set to send auto-Contact ID

Actually I do.  All other signals are sent correctly.

> 2. You have your fire zone programmed as a burg

Zone type 88 is 24hr wireless smoke.  The panel reports it correctly on
Keypads, but the Contact ID sent is interpreted as Burg with the
correct zone info.

> 3. You don't really have a 632 but instead have an AT&T 8000

Guess the DSC logos should be ignored... :-p
> 4.

This might be the reason...