Re: To NSA PSYCHOPATH Steve FOOLEY.......I am waiting

NSA PSYCHOPATH Steve FOOLEY admitted DEFEAT and RAN AWAY like a TYPICAL EVIL
AMERICAN GOVT PSCYHOPATH..........

Roflmao........

NSA PSYCHOPATH Steve FOOLEY,

Can you tell me who is the PUSSY that ADMITTED DEFEAT by SNIPPING the
following comments I posted like a TYPICAL DECEPTIVE, MANIPULATIVE,
SADISITIC, PERVERTED, BLOOD THIRSTY NSA PSYCHOPATH without responding and
taking up the CHALLENGE ?

I will let the 300 mil AMERICAN PROGRAMMED SLAVE MORONS to figure that
out............Roflmao......

Fooley, do you think you are MAN ENOUGH to meet me somewhere WITHOUT a 1000
FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS covering your PUSSY ASS ?

I know you will SNIP my comments like a TYPICAL MANIPULATIVE, DECEPTIVE,
SADISTIC, PERVERTED, CHILD RAPING, BLOOD THIRSTY FBI, CIA and NSA
PSYCHOPATH.