Re: Partition set up with DSC panels

On 4 Jul 2006 01:43:29 -0700, gepeacock@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

>The paradox panel sounds great but Im not sure where to find it
>quickly..  (Vancouver BC)  I have a supplier who is willing to sell me
>the DSC with full programing manuals and software so its looking like a
>good option.

If you have a supplier - I'll assume it's not Tri-Ed - who will supply
you with the panel & manuals, why don't you ask him/her about the
capabilities and functions of the panel/keypad?

Not that this is the wrong place to ask questions, but why would you
want people's opinion from the NG? You have a resource you're not
using.

>If I do get the DSC 864 and set up the common area as a third partition
>can would I have to arm/disarm both partitions (punch code in twice) or
>how does that work?
>
>Thanks for the replies
>Gary

Julian