Request for info on old Pyronix Paragon Plus alarm control panel

Hi Folks

I needed to replace a couple of mains sockets yesterday and switched off
the power so I could work safely. The power was off for about 30 mins.

When I went to bed last night I set the alarm but it triggered as I went
past the PIR on the staircase (which should be omitted when the alarm is
part set). My access code wasn't recognised and there followed a bit of
a panic as I dug out the user manual to try and work out what was wrong.

I tried the default master code and this stopped the alarm - all this
suggests to me that the battery in the alarm is no good and the alarm
system has lost its programming when I had the power off.

I've tried to find the installation/engineer manual to the Pargaon Plus
panel on the web, but have learned that these documents tend not to be
made public.
However, from searching old usenet posts I've found what the default
engineer code is. I think the only thing I need to do now is program the
panel to omit the upstairs PIR when part set.

Can anyone help me with some instructions on how to do this??

I called Pyronix, who made the panel, to see if they would let me have
the info. But they are closed for the weekend. If there is someone here
who could help with needed info then it would be much appreciated.

TIA