Re: Badenov

Doug L. said:

>How many people can see Badenov's posts?
>The only time I see them is if someone quotes them in a reply.

I'm pretty sure that the NSA PSYCOPATHS are responsible.  You could check
with McGinn on that.

Either that, or I'm guessing that your news provider is blocking posts that
come from anonymous remailers.   If you are seeing McGinn's posts and not
mine, that would be a pretty ridiculous policy for them to have.

Of course, some would say that by filtering out my posts, your ISP is doing
you a favor...

- badenov

P.S.  Too bad you won't be able to read this. :-)