C&K 236i/L - Reseting to Factory Default

Hi there all,
                    I have entered into my new house and want to change the
alarm code on my C&K 236i/L Alarm panel.

The problem is the previous owner will not give me the alarm code or the
installer code  so i can program the panel to suit my needs.

Is there a jumper on the alarm circuit board that can be used to reset set
the panel to the factory default and clear their previous codes?

Thanks...Baz

bastermelcal@xxxxxxxxxxx

or
bkurt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx