Re: DVR

<patrick.hurley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1152163863.578066.137290@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Anyone have any recommendations on DVR technology?   I have a 4 channel
> DVR but it doesn't cut it.  First generation DVR technology and very
> grainy at night.

Call these NSA and FBI PSYCHOPATHS and ask them. They will give you the BEST
ADVICE  how to USE the UNLIMITED POWER 300 mil AMERICAN MORONS and SLAVES
gave them to TORTURE american civilians like me and then JERK OFF in their
OFFICES AS IF they are GENIUSES.

These FUCKING NSA PSYCHOPATHS DESPERATELY CRAVE for MY RECOGNITION of their
INTELLIGENCE...........Hahahahahahaha.....

 Do you think people who are reading the newsgroups in which this thread is
posted will CALL or FAX their GOVERNMENTS about these NSA PSYCHOPATHS and
get their GOVTS to put these NSA INVISIBLE PSYCHOPATHS UNDER 24X7
SURVEILLANCE or do you think those people will CALL THESE NSA PSYCHOPATHS
and ask WHY America should have 30,000 NUKES and THEIR COUNTRIES SHOULDN'T
have any nukes.

Do you think the people READING these newsgrouips in other countries will
CALL these NSA PSYCHOPATHS and ask WHO THE FUCK IS AMERICAN GOVT to DECIDE
who GETS TO KEEP NUKES and WHO DOESNT in this world ?

List of UNDERCOVER EVIL AMERICAN GOVT NSA and FBI PSYCHOPATHS and their
ADDRESSES and PHONE NUMBERS.

The FIRST TWO agents Maddelina Wahl and Kathleen Taylor are listed on
www.infospace.com under their UNDERCOVER AGENTS HUSBANDS names Larry Wahl
and Kevin Taylor.

1) Agent Maddelina Wahl , 28087 Hickory Drive, Farmington Hills, MI 38331
ph 248-324-1527.

2) Agent Kathleen Taylor, 29390 Bermuda Lane, Southfield, MI 48034, Ph
248-356-1946.

3) Agent Mediha Krijestorac, 30408 Shiawasee Rd, Farmington MI 48336, ph
248-477-9161.

4) Agent Frank Spodek, email id:   sfrank9 at aol.com or sfra...@xxxxxxx

5) 351 FTK - Atlanta, Georgia car registration in Sep 2004 (undercover
agents)