Re: NSA and FBI PSYCHOPATHIC PUSSIES just called me on my cell and HUNG UP

Whats the secret behind your amazing intelligence.

Did you print this document link and explain to your family members, friends
and peers who to PROTECT THEMSELVES from the EVIL FBI, CIA and NSA
PSYPCHOPATHS ?

http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/pro-freedom.co.uk/cov_us.html