Re: Allegro vs. Lynx for a small student apartment

I like having the remote dialer that the Allegro has.  Simon will work with
it also, but you will need to buy it seperately.  I have installed only 4
Allegro systems so I am not sure about the reliablility but it seems to be a
good easy system.  I have seen the "all in one systems" be defeated by
pulling them from the wall.  Allegro seems to have solved that problem.

James