Re: Credit Cards and Loans Approvals

<Dan2837@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:XoUug.60908$e77.18694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> www.need-creditcard.com
> www.get-finance.org
> www.get-bestfinancial.com
> www.get--americanexpress.com

I called a credit card company today to cancel one of my credit cards and
that made the NSA PSYCHOPATHS to post this thread on this
alt.security.alarms group because they wire tapped my phone and listening to
my conversations.

300 mil AMERICAN GOVT PROGRAMMED SLAVES are PAYING TAXES through their asses
to these FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS to post these useless messages on
newsgroups.

Give exactly the SAME WEAPON to any FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATH and a
NON-AMERICAN to FIGHT and these US GOVT IMPOTENT PSYCHOPATHS will DROP their
WEAPONS and RUN like HELL crying Mommy, Mommy, Mommy HELP ME.

The WORST PART is 300 mil AMERICAN PROGRAMMED SLAVES "WORSHIP" these
IMPOTENT FBI, CIA and NSA PUSSIES as BRAVE WARRIORS.

MYTH:
America is a LAND of the FREE and HOME of the BRAVE

FACT:
America is a LAND of GOVT PROGRAMMED SLAVES and HOME of the PUSSIES