Re: Can security experts break an ADT alarm system

Brent wrote:
> Can security experts break anybodys door alarm system by reprogramming it
> and making the system useless or control it remotely ?

It's possible, anything is possible.

> Is it normal for the door alarm panel not to ask for code, when "stay" is
> pressed. The manual says it will ask for the code when "Stay" is pressed.

If it's programmed not to require a code to arm (called Quick Arm) you
don't need a code to arm in Stay or Away modes. Normal?...dunno,
personally I don't allow for Quick Arm too many false alarms from;
kids pushing buttons, people moving into a new house and never bother
to call us on how to use the system, and just plain idiots pushing
buttons to see what they do.