Re: Can security experts break an ADT alarm system

Crash said:

>Highly doubtful. The installers don't have the program for one thing,
>and if ADT were inclined to lock the panels it would be a unique code
>for each system.
>
>I dunno anyone who's ever gotten hold of ADTs software.

I've got it, for some, but not all ADT systems..  It's out there, and
available,   However, there are easier ways to defeat the system than with
downloading software.   The original poster needs to talk to somebody who
knows what he's doing, and not some brainless customer service rep.