Re: Crash will be REQUIRED to TESTIFY in court in the future

"G. Morgan" <alarmpro@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 10:27:59 -0700, "McGinnn" <McGinnn@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
>>Crash with email address robosama@xxxxxxxxx will be FORCED to TESTIFY in
>>court if he GOT ANY EMAIL or PHONE CALL or any other form of communication
>>from his FBI contacts about "my password" last night like he said in his
>>comment in the following link.
>>

>>http://groups.google.com/group/alt.security.alarms/msg/e42687de579541a7?hl=en&;
>>
>>Crash is added to my complaint today.
>>

> You are really one dumb son of a bitch.

AMERICAN GOVT PROGRAMMED SLAVE PUSSY Morgan,

Did you email or call Crash and ASK if he received ANY EMAIL or PHONE CALL
or ANY OTHER COMMUNICATION from his FBI contacts or otherwise about "my
secret password" ?

If NOT, you SHOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP and go back to WORSHIPPING your CHILD
RAPING and JOURNALIST MURDERING EVIL AMERICAN GOVT PSYCHOPATHS.

Did you PIMP your UNDERAGE kids to YOUR EVIL AMERICAN GOVT PSYCHOPATHS for
SEX ORGIES in Washington DC mansions mentioned in this link ?

http://www.red-ice.net/specialreports/sexconnection.html