Ademco Vista-10SE no sounder output?

Hello all,

During some recent tests on a Ademco Vista-10SE, we found there is no
output to the sounder terminal (terminal 3). The sounder in this case is
connected to a dialer which of course never fires. The alarm triggers
and I get ALARM responses on the control pad. Everything else seems to
work as expected, just no output on the sounder pin.

It is not clear to me if this ever worked. What are the odds of the
output circuit on this board being bad? Is this a common failure? Anyone
know where to get schematics for this module? I am hesitent to just swap
the output transister (TIP32) without knowing more about what is going
on. I know the unit can be programmed to disable the sounder, ie, silent
   alarm and I will be checking that today.

Thanks,

John