Re: I am DRIVING these CHILD RAPING FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS CRAZY

"Crash" <robosama@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Yah, ok we'll make sure we're always reading the genuine
> article..nutjob McGinnnnnnn
>
> Please identify yourself...what's your secret password to enter

PUSSY Crash,

Did your contact in the CHILD RAPING EVIL GOVT PSYCHOPATHS email you about
my password ?

Did they also SEND YOU a DVD of EVIL AMERICAN GOVT PSYCHOPATHS RAPING
CHILDREN in Washington DC mansions and MURDERING Journalists exposing their
EVIL, PERVERTED, BLOOD THIRSTY MURDERS ?

Did you MASTURBATE WATCHING children getting RAPED in ORGIES by YOUR EVIL
AMERICAN GOVT GODS you WORSHIP in church everyday ?

http://www.red-ice.net/specialreports/sexconnection.html