Re: To NSA PSYCHOPATH Steve FOOLEY.......I am waiting

Hold on here everybody!
The VRWC mind control satellite in orbit has been malfunctioning for the
past two weeks. Repairs should be made soon. We just need to make a few
adjustments and McPsycho will be back to molesting little furry animals in
no time.

Thank you...