Re: Is CSID of the alarm panel stored in company's customer computer record

If the model number on your chip has "ADT" in the number, then this has a
proprietary firmware on board and you have to use the special ADT version of
the software to access it.
The panel is not expensive.  If it is an ADT proprietary system, then the
easiest thing to do is replace the board.  Your keypads can stay the same
and everything else can still be used.  Then any of the dealers you contact
can easily program the system for you via telephone.  For that matter, most
any of us in the News Group would be glad to help with the programming.
Allan