What Type Of System

All,

Ok, need some help on a security system that I want to get for the home.  I
don't want to say money is no object, but I will pay what I need for a good
system.  Here is the story.

I want to install myself.

Home is 1,500 square feet, 3 bedroom, 2 bath, two tiny windows in bathrooms
(theoreticly you could squeeze through here), one window in each bedroom, 1
sliding glass door, one window in kitchen, one garage attached but no entry
directly into house, one front door and two windows in the living room.

One golden retriever who is around 75 pounds and is in the house while we
are gone.

Would like a system that ties into fire alarm, one in house and one in
garage.

Since i'm installing it myself would like to do wireless but you tell me if
there is a big difference in wired versus wireless.

Would like to have cellular backup, would like to have keypads in hallway
and bedroom and a system that had some sort of panic button would be good to
activate in case of emergency.

If I'm missing anything please let me know.

GR