Re: Can security experts break an ADT alarm system

Well you said you are at your fbi contacts house on sunday and you posted
your comment on sunday night. Did your fbi contact tell you about mcginns
secret password on the phone or personally. I understand its a crime to lie
under oath and its a punishable crime if ever this mcginn guys case goes to
court.