Car Alarm Recommendation

I have a 1999 Honda Civic Coupe EX that got broken into a couple of
weeks ago and they got away with all of my stereo stuff. I'm going to
install an alarm system before I put anything else valuable into it. I
know absolutely nothing about car alarm brands. I'm looking for
something reasonably priced, preferably under $200 (if that's
possible). I'm really just looking for something that will go off if a
door or trunk is opened or if a window is broken. Sure, remote start
would be nice, but it's not necessary. Are there any review sites out
there for car alarm systems? So if anyone has a system they love that
they think was a good deal or a system they hate, please let me know.
Thanks.