Re: Uplink Digicell Comments.

Easy to setup and keep track of over the web. They work well, but as
already stated don't report all signals (backup summed alarm is all I
want anyway).

You pay whatever Uplink Charges call them they'll tell you. Theres a
setup charge for each unit (even though you set it up online), then the
monthly.

Nice part is you can go right into the same alarm account since it
ulitmately comes through the phone line to your CS. You don't need
anything special.