Re: REST of the WORLD is ENVIOUS of AMAZING FREEDOM ENJOYED by AMERICANS

Gunner wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 21:49:58 -0700, "enigma" <enigma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
>>If you really want to test your "free speech" rights, wear your GAY PRIDE
>>t-shirt into a redneck cowboy bar in Montana.
>
> Or wave a Fuck the Fags t-shirt in a gay bar in Frisco.

   Seems to me they'd heartily approve. :)

> Knuckleheads can be found in all sides of the political spectrum.

   Unfortunately true.  Some of them don't even understand that the
First Amendment only works to restrain the hand of *government*, as
opposed to that of individuals.

> In fact..try bringing a Conservative speaker onto most college campus's
> today.

   Or a neo-Nazi march to Skokie.  If they get shouted down, they do.
It is their right to speak as well, is it not?

> It would appear that the Left has no use for Free Speech.

   Who's pushing the anti-flag-burning amendment?