Re: software

"Jimmy Dale Reeves" <jimmydale@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:Jqytg.101166$IZ2.35891@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Does anybody use quickbooks software for their security business.  If so,
> could you please send me some information on the way you set up the
> accounts?  IE: naming account codes for contacts, panels, keypads,
> monitorin, service calls.  I dont think I have mine set up right.
>
> Thank you
>

> --
> Jimmy Dale Reeves
> Reeves Security Group, LLC

NSA PSYCHOPATH Jimmy Dale Reeves,

If I see you somewhere I WILL NOT HESITATE even a SINGLE SECOND to PUT a
BULLET through your HEAD and KILL YOU knowing FULLY WELL  you are an NSA
PSYCHOPATH.

I dont know if it is a CRIME to say this but I DONT FUCKING CARE.

Come and ARREST me and CHARGE me with a CRIME.

I cant wait to get my day in COURT.

Give exactly the SAME WEAPON to any FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATH and a
NON-AMERICAN to FIGHT and these US GOVT IMPOTENT PSYCHOPATHS will DROP their
WEAPONS and RUN like HELL crying Mommy, Mommy, Mommy HELP ME.

The WORST PART is 300 mil AMERICAN PROGRAMMED SLAVES worship these IMPOTENT
GOVT PUSSIES as BRAVE WARRIORS.

MYTH:
America is a LAND of the FREE and HOME of the BRAVE

FACT:
America is a LAND of  GOVT PROGRAMMED SLAVES and HOME of the PUSSIES