One more question

Ok, looks like i'm trying to decide between the DSC Power 834 or the GE
Allegro system.  I have to go wireless since my home is already built.  What
I'm trying to understand is if I need to run something like 20 wireles
sensors, some in the garage, should I be worried about the range of the
Allegro?  Is the 834 have better wireless range, do they offer repeaters
that cover longer distances?  Thanks for any advice.

The PIg