Re: Bass vs DBPR

Mr. BAss wrote:

"you're just a nasty little man with nothing to offer but
vitriol".

To that I would agree Mr. Bass...You are, just a nasty SOB
that wants to cause turmoil in this newsgroup.

Mr. BAss also wrote:

"My sales are doing fine".

Sure Mr. BAss...your sales are doing so good, you're
taking orders out of the country to avoid the laws here.
Laws that pertain to taxes and consumer protection,
And, as always, you're hiding to avoid the consumers
from knowing who and what you are.

What handle did you use in that other newsgroup that you
got caught causing more turmoil in?

Norm Mugford

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html