Help identifying system

Sorry if this post is off topic.

I recently conducted a war dial as part a security audit of
modems connected to our companies telephone lines.

While I was able to identify most of the systems found there
are a few I need help with. It has been suggested that these
may be some kind of alarm system.

If anyone recognises any of these or can give me any idea what
they are, I'd be very grateful. Specific software/vendor/model
details would be great.

Thanks in advance

1)

The first simply asks for a password, it allows 4 tries,
Each character typed echoes a '#', including the newline.

===== BEGIN LOG =====
CONNECT 2400

PASSWORD> #####
PASSWORD> ######
PASSWORD> #####
PASSWORD> ######
NO CARRIER

===== END LOG =====

The passwords tried in the example are root, guest, test and
admin.

2)

The second system is a simple ']' password prompt. You get
hree attempts until you are disconnected with what appears to
be a error code, or possibly a serial number.

===== BEGIN LOG =====
CONNECT 2400

]
]
]
0000004E0DD4
+++
===== END LOG =====

3)

The third system asks for a passcode and echos '*' for every
character entered, including the new line.

===== BEGIN LOG =====
CONNECT 28800

Enter PassCode ******
Access Denied

Enter PassCode *****
Access Denied

Enter PassCode ****
NO CARRIER
===== END LOG =====

The passwords tried in the example are guest,test and admin.