Re: FBI programming manual

> How can a regular consumer get a copy of a FBI programming manual for a
> XL4500 panel? I have another panel by FBI, I think it's a XL2?? Is one
> better than the other?

Consumers can access the manuals online the same way dealers do.
FBII is part of Honeywell.  The manuals can be downloaded in PDF
format from Honeywell's "Myweb Tech" site.  It's password
protected but the username and password have been posted in this
newsgroup several times.

If you can't find it, contact me off the newsgroup and I'll get
you the manual for free.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass