Re: Question about buying alarm accounts

Be really really rweally careful - if they're junk installs, or slow pays,
you're buying a headache.

100 accounts is not very many for a "jumpstart"...you could easily do that
in 6 months with a couple of installers on your own. Besides it aint much of
a monthly income after you pay monitoring and billing costs and taxes.