Re: Napco Netlink

Mark Leuck wrote:

> Who calls a distributor for tech support on a product?

No one that I know of.  Tech support on this product is avaiable.  I'd
suggest that you call Napco directly.

You *can* always call Bahia...  While this may appear to look like Napco
is "outsourcing" their tech support, at least it's still on "our side"
of the Atlantic...  The "upside" is you get to talk to someone with an
"Amurican" accent (which may be a little more tolerable than some guy
who can't speak English at all)...  On some days you may even be able to
talk to someone that speaks Portugese, Yiddish, Dutch, and a smattering
of German, Spanish, French, and Inuit (depending on the speed of his
Internet connection and whether-or-not the translator website is
available).  The down side is there's no "Troll-Free" line...  yet...  :-)

Hey Robert!!!  Fix the damn pop-ups...  Winfixer is coming around again
and it's *annoying*!!!