Anti Spam Software Recommendations

I have been using Polesoft since seeing the tag line on Bob Campbell's
posting.  It is actually quite good.  Better that "I hate Spam" and
"Spamblocker".  Before plunking down $50 for the full version that doesn't
post its own referral at the bottom of each outgoing mail, I was wondering
what other group members are using.  I see that Zone Alarm's spam blocker is
highly rated as is Norton

Just a question to anyone using either of these two.  When you elect to
block an e-mail that got through, does it automatically take it out of the
inbox and put it in a "Spam" folder?  How about when you want to unblock and
e-mail.  Will it take the e-mail out of the blocked folder and put it back
in the inbox?  When clearing your blocked folder, where does the message go?
Deleted folder or permanently deleted?

Thanks for the input,
Allan

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html