Ademco 8132/8132-i (Symphony) Differences

Folks,
I really like the features (X-10 control, e-mail) in the Symphony line of
keypad.  Reference the Ademco link:
http://www.security.honeywell.com/hsce/products/keypad/gr/ad/29725.html#Product%20Literature

I am trying to determine what is the functional difference between the 8132
and the 8131-i.  The only thing I can see is that is says you need the "i"
version if you plan to report the alarm over the net.

I don't plan to have my alarm system monitored (via and alarm company).  It
would be nice however if the system sent me a page/sms/e-mail if it went
off.

Can anybody tell me some of the differences?