Re: Ademco Supplier for DIY'ers in Phoenix?

I was just kidding.
I'll sell to him if he passes my basic DIYer IQ test.

Question 1: Which end of your screwdriver do you stick in the electrical
socket?
Question 2: How many ohms in a quid?
Question 3: Do you know the way to San Jose?

Sheesh I gotta laugh, last week I welded my favorite dikes to a OnQ box and
I was being soooooo careful too :-)))))