Re: Graphical Keypads

I'm trying to envision why anyone would want to stand at they're keypad to
check their email. It'd be really handy to display messages to the kids
though...Johnny, go back out and get a pound of baloney when you get home
dont forget to close the garage door behind you and then let the cat out the
back and then paint the garage. More nags.