camera advice please...

...I live in the middle of nowhere in a couple of acres, and would like to
install a couple of cameras around that if anything moves, will
automatically flash the picture up on my TV while im watching it.  Is this
possible?  It would be at night, so would I have to install low level
lighting everywhere in order for the cameras to pick anything up?  If anyone
can help, I am in the UK and could do with the name of a good specific
system please,

Thanks for any help,

Cheers

Stuart