Re: Installing alarm system on a 'prewired' house

I've had a couple like that too. Easiest way is to just connect those spare
wires to anything.
I can't tellya how many windows I've gone out and closed because they're too
lazy to go check. Usually they pay, if they don't the next service call just
costs a bit more.