Re: DSConnected

You arm/disarm on scheds for a residence?

I find that most clients never have a need for scheds...or if they do its
short-term.

What else do you use them for in residential?

I used to run my lawn sprinklers off of my XR200 but frankly it was easier
to put them back on the regular timer so the landscapers could adjust them.

| Heck I use it on mine for everything, tests, arming/disarming etc

| > Dunno, i only use timer for daily test.
| >

| > "Russell Brill" <russwbrill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| > | No, that's NOT what I'm talking about... The processor in the 20P only
| has
| > | ONE timer, if several events that require the timer happen
| simultaneously
| > | the 20P will only execute one... That SUCKS when you've paid $100 or
| more
| > | for a panel........
| > |
| > | "Crash Gordon" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message