Re: Robert L Bass = Arny Kruger

"Karl Magnus" <magnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:16Yyf.139994$k76.115749@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> It has come to my attention that Robert L Bass is also (drum roll.....)
> Arny Kruger! Just jump over to alt.audio.pro.live-sound , and take a
> looksie! It is either a strange coincidence that the two are intolerable
> jack-asses, or Bass=Kruger.

I think you're right. Same posting style, same arrogant ignorance running
roughshod over the group. Here's a quote from one of the regulars that
pretty much sums him up:

The FULL definition of "pulling an Arny" is "doing something incredibly
stupid and making a complete tit of yourself  THEN BRAGGING ABOUT IT AND
DEFENDING YOUR METHODS ON THE INTERNET SO THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS."

Ah, yes. How'd you find him anyway?
js