ELK M1 compatability with Brinks systems

I am thinkin of replacing my current Brinks panel with an ELK M1.  Does
anyone know if the existing sensors (doors, motion, smoke) will wire
directly to the ELK with no changes?  I assume the phone connection is
OK and the number of wires needed for the control panels is adaquate
and I can add other new features like internet and INSTEON control.  If
the ELK is not compatable, is their another vendor out there that is?
I would hate to have to change out the sensors.  I have had the Brinks
for 15 years and that seems long enough for such a limited system.

Thanks,