Re: Looking for person

Nick Markowitz wrote:
> Mr. Double Sided can you really tell us how you feel about Mr Bass :)<

Now you know I never utter a harsh word towards anyone (where's my
halo?).
On a serious note, it annoys the living shit out of me that people like
Bass cast stones at people who are suffering due to injuries received
while they were protecting the very sloths who attack them.

> I am disabled and was not able to serve in armed forces
> but I have been a lifelong volunteer including firefighter
> I do not do inside structural because of my disabiltys  but I handle the
> pumps, drive trucks, direct traffic etc. etc. to free up the able bodied
> fireman .
> I  have a Marine friend   recently email me how much he appeciated what us
> fireman do at home . He said that although he faced danger daily  while he
> is in Iraq the thought of running into a burning building while every one
> else was running out was hair raising. When i mentioned to him I was not
> able to serve.
>
> I never let my disablitys keep me from contributing to society .
> I could have taken the easy way out like many I know who collect SSI
> disability who are better abled than meand can work with no problems.
> but I chose not to.<

I think that's outstanding that you've overcome adversity and prospered
far greater than most "able-bodied" folks.
I don't do much structural work either but that's because I'm a lazy
bastard.
BTW, I sent you an email with a picture of what you were looking for in
another thread. I hope it helps.

> Al Colombo also has disabilitys as well  and his veterans site is one way he
> is helping to contribute and thank those who served.<

Has Al ever posted a link to his website? If not, could you please post
the link?
I'd ask Al to post it but he thinks I'm a rude bastard (rightfully so).
:-)

Tom Fowler
alarminstall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx