Re: CS start up

Crash!

I totally agree on your opinion! What can you do for 19K?

You are not going to believe this but almost 76% of monitoring stations
throughout the globe have setup there CMS at prices "starting" from
this price. They just purchase furniture, chairs, 750$ receiver, SAMM
software 750$, a single PC, 4 phone lines, and rent a "garage". Do you
think that I, as a worker of A-traq, back such monitoring stations? NO!
But what I try to do is to develop the mentallity of such companies to
evolve in to "companies" that can give CMS services. This is why we
have published the most documentation of how to set up monitoring
stations between all of the automation service supplying companies. So
all it takes is to "read" what we have evaluated in international
trends and needs of CMS services.

Although it is not our duty, we have set our mission to improve the
quality of CMS throughout the globe. I know that you may not agree me,
but how many CMS owners have confronted proper advice of the business?
Robert, you started small! How many companies where there around to
help you out and give you proper consultancy to develop your business
in the beginning?

Gentelmen, I think it is our (the core people in alt.security.alarms)
duty to develop the market so we can increase the size of the cake
instead of trying to make our slices bigger!

Good-luck to you all!