Re: Is COPS buying ACM?

Just got a fax today from ACM to their Dealers announcing their
"Strategic Alliance" with COPS Monitoring.  We are already getting calls
from ACM Dealers who are painfully familiar with COPS.

Hmph!  ACM never asked Us if We wanted to be a "Strategic Ally".  An
Alliance is defined as "a friendly association".  Does this mean that
COPS didn't really Buy ACM or it's accounts?  Are they just "friends" now?