Re: Missing sock syndrome

I think its much simpler than that, you look for a white contact and they
change instantaneously to brown, you look for a brown contact and the little
bastards change back again. Want a magnet and they all sprout leads, look
for a contact and grab the wire leads and its like a lizards tail, the wires
come off and its a magnet again.

Doug L