Re: Looking for person

Bob, most of these classmate services cost money though.  I don't think
he wants to spend any.  You can sign up for free, but then they'll send
you notices that say that someone from your class is trying to reach
you and that to connect you, you have to subscribe to the service.  I
did it once and no one was there waiting to connect (I ask you, who
would want to? :-)

Al