Re: why ground an alarm panel.

robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Mike's an alright guy.  I doubt he'd fing the newsgroup of interest in
> its current state though.

Uh-huh...  Its "current state" is much improved over its old one...  IMO.

When are you going to get around to fixing the pop-up/pop-under problem
at bassburglaralarm.con?  You still have your "Pine View Circle" address
listed on it as well...  I take it Ms. Combs doesn't mind getting your
mail, etc.  Tsk!!