Re: James Bond Credit Card Lock Picks

We had  burglar in west pa Wille Carter they called the "snake" back in late
70's early 80's who went all over the area defeating alarms by getting
behond the outside key switches and clipping or shorting the wires.
I almost got him on one of my systems rigged the outside keyswitch to a
silent panic but he had a police scanner heard the call and took off tbut 4
other individuals they caught at same home 3 years later with same trick.