Re: Slomins vs ADT vs Brinks vs any other home security system vendor

How many of those 5 central stations are dedicated to either commercial
or military accounts? How many of ADT's accounts are through
acquisitions of companies like Slinky, Alarmguard, Rollins, Holmes,
Edison, Wells Fargo, etc?
How many of those customers purchased any of those non-UL listed
systems ADT offers, or those self-contained "Essentials" that has the
motion built into the "no code needed" keypad? How safe is that, and if
it's not safe then why is it being sold by ADT? What exactly is a
connection fee? Have any ADT installers been arrested for breaking into
customer homes? Any serial killers ever employed by ADT? Why is the CEO
of ADT's parent company (Tyco International) in jail?
How many of those customers were installed by authorized dealers who
have been fined for misleading business practices (Home & Life Security
to name one)? How many of those customers have to wait for weeks on end
to be serviced? How many of the customers that now use VoIP are being
told they have to either sign up for cell backup (which the contract
disclaimer states is not guaranteed to work) at a cost of $300.00 for
the device plus another $12.00 per month for monitoring? What happens
to the customers that can't afford that? What exactly is the false
alarm rate for ADT. How can it be that ADT has "5 million customers"
yet their attrition rate is 30%? ADT is the only company with redundant
central stations?
Just asking for the whole story to be posted. This man is looking to
protect his home. He came here to get straight answers and not the
company line.