Re: Best place to buy parts for those of us who don't have a dealers license ?

"-)...
I only install the ones I feel like doing. I've gotten really selective in
my old age. If a cllient is a pain in the butt I won't take the job.

Did a real nice one today up in the mountains a referral by someone herein.
Nice client, nice trip, nice install, good money.

"Robert L Bass" <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
|> A while back I had done a quote for home CCTV, quite extensive system.
Gave