Double Sided Tape

Ok, I admit it, I have tried it.  The thick heavy 3M stuff they sell at the
office supply store sucks.  However, the white foam stuff they sell for
2/99¢ at the 99¢ Store rocks.  I actually used it the first time in a 99¢
store.  I needed to mount a motion sensor on a steel pole just below the
ceiling tile.  After breaking three drill bits I bought a roll of their
sticky foam tape and slapped it on there.  That was five years ago, and its
still there.

I also like it for temp mounting some devices in tight spaces to hold it in
place until I can shoot a screw in it.  I have yet to mount a panel with it
though.  LOL.

--
Bob La Londe
http://www.YumaBassMan.com