Re: Calling Any and All High-Tech Criminals

Geeeeeeez you're slow. It's the same old shit. Bass attacked Al's
integrity. Do you really need to see the quote or can you pretty much
figure it out for yourself being you've seen the same insults from Bass
involving about 7000 other people?
Where the hell is Doug L when I need him?