Re: Taking care of telemarketer.

That was great!

My favorite is let the telemarketer talk for about a minute.  Then I take a
long breath, sigh into the phone and say in a low voice, "What are you
wearing?"  They usually hang up immediately.

Once I had received a call from a telemarketer from California selling
office supplies.  I kept him on the phone about 15 minutes with BS then
asked him why he had called.  He had almost forgotten.  He said he was
selling ball point pens.  I said, "Super, I think I need to reorder some
pens.  About 5 years ago, I ordered a whole case and I only have 2 or 3
left"
He excitedly asked if it had been a case of 144 boxes.  I paused and
explained no, the box had 12 pens in it.  We did a good job of keeping up
with them.  He hung up too.

When I have time, I always mess around with them.  Makes my day.
Allan

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html